When everyone’s got their eyes on a recipe, you know it must have something special that you will want to try! That’s the case for these 10 vegan viral recipes that went viral last week. They’re some of the best, and trust us when we say that you don’t want to miss out on these incredible viral recipe creations from our bloggers!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Cavatelli and White Bean Stew
Source: Cavatelli and White Bean Stew
There’s something truly magical about a hearty bowl of Cavatelli and White Bean Stew by Olga Kouloufakos on a chilly autumn evening that warms you up from the inside out. Made with simple, wholesome ingredients and ready in about 30 minutes, the simplicity and heartiness of this dish make it an ideal choice for a cozy dinner, and leftovers can be enjoyed for the next day’s lunch.
2. Sweet Potato Dahl with Red Lentils
Source: Sweet Potato Dahl with Red Lentils
This Sweet Potato Dahl with Red Lentils by Denise Perrault delivers a plant-based, oil-free velvety delicious meal-in-a-bowl in 10 ingredients and 35 minutes prep to table.
3. Apple Cinnamon Olive Oil Cake
Source: Apple Cinnamon Olive Oil Cake
This moist and soft Apple Cinnamon Olive Oil Cake by Shanika Graham-White is the best + easy sweet treat for breakfast, brunch, or dessert or an afternoon pick-me-up with elevated flavors of the Fall season.
4. Cherry Liqueur Chocolate Cups
Source: Cherry Liqueur Chocolate Cups
These Cherry Liqueur Chocolate Cups by Stefani Weiss are very chocolaty, perfectly sweetened, cherry-infused, and incredibly delicious! Plus they are low FODMAP and dairy-free! The best thing about these Cherry Liqueur Chocolate Cups, apart from being very delicious, is how easy they are to make! The combo of chocolate, cherries, and alcohol is just next level irresistible.
5. Sausage Mushroom Vegan Lasagna
Source: Sausage Mushroom Vegan Lasagna
Sausage mushroom lasagna is the ultimate in luscious, very delicious comfort food. This Sausage Mushroom Vegan Lasagna by Katherine Henderson is also vegan and healthier than typical lasagna- without losing anything in flavor.
6. Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies
Source: Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies
Chewy and moist on the inside and crisp on the outside, these Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies by Namita Tiwari make a healthy snack option. You’ll love to take them on journeys. It’s a healthy indulgence!
7. Butternut Squash Black Bean Corn Stew
Source: Butternut Squash Black Bean Corn Stew
This Butternut Squash Black Bean Corn Stew by Melissa Tedesco is a beautiful stew. It is packed full of fresh flavors like coriander and red pepper and bold spices like cumin and chili. Plus, it is so hearty and filling. So good!
8. Tempeh Goreng: Indonesian Spicy-Sweet Tempeh
Source: Tempeh Goreng: Indonesian Spicy-Sweet Tempeh
This Tempeh Goreng: Indonesian Spicy-Sweet Tempeh by Karlijn Wever is full of flavor, has a bit of a kick, and is sweet and sticky from the keyjap (sweet soy sauce). If you’re new to tempeh, this is an awesome way to eat it. This is super crunchy and is worth every step of the recipe. Yum.
9. Basic Black Bread
Source: Basic Black Bread
This Basic Black Bread by Eunice Newton is a delicious, soft sandwich bread with a light crumb, and it gets its signature dark color from a tiny bit of bamboo charcoal powder. You can omit the charcoal if you can’t find it, this is still a great standard bread recipe. Instructions for making homemade burger and hot dog buns are also provided.
10. Pumpkin Chai Cupcakes
Source: Pumpkin Chai Cupcakes by Alexandra Lourdes
These Pumpkin Chai Cupcakes by Alexandra Lourdes are wonderful to make during the fall season, or to share at the holidays with friends and family!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.