Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Essential Eggless Crepes
Source: Essential Eggless Crepes
Delicate, gossamer-thin French crêpes can be made without butter, milk, or eggs. These Essential Eggless Crepes by Hannah Kaminsky take shape with simple plant-based pantry staples and just a little bit of finesse.
2. Cheese Sauce
Source: Cheese Sauce
This potato-based sauce is so creamy and delicious! Try out this Cheese Sauce by Namrata Edward Kshitij!
3. Cilantro Mint Chutney
Source: Cilantro Mint Chutney
This Cilantro Mint Chutney by Stephanie McKinnie is generally served with samosas and pakoras at Indian restaurants. It is a really flavorful sauce with a hint of tanginess. This versatile sauce can also be used on sandwiches, Indian potato dishes, basmati rice and much more.
4. Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry
Source: Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry
The sweetness of the pumpkin goes great with spicy foods and vibrant dishes, like curries. Pumpkin is a great source of fiber and also has fewer carbs than potatoes, which are traditionally used for this Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry by Honey Salt. Recipe Credit: Elizabeth Blau Photo Credit: Bill Milne
5. Healthier Carrot Cake
Source: Healthier Carrot Cake
This Healthier Carrot Cake by Rachel Lessenden is gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free and you wouldn’t even know it. It’s a crowd-pleaser with its Cashew Cream Frosting.
6. Curried Sweet Potato Mac n’ Cheese
Source: Curried Sweet Potato Mac n’ Cheese
It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, and it’s super easy and quick to make. This Curried Sweet Potato Mac n’ Cheese by Taavi Moore has hints of curry flavor and an uber creamy texture. Topped with breadcrumbs and quickly broiled to create a perfectly crispy top.
7. M’hencha: Moroccan Spinach and Almond Feta Hand Pies
Source: M’hencha: Moroccan Spinach and Almond Feta Hand Pies
M’hencha, Arabic for “coiled like a snake,” are traditional Moroccan pastries that can be made sweet or savory. These M’hencha: Moroccan Spinach and Almond Feta Hand Pies by Emily Wilkinson are stuffed with a Greek-inspired filling of spinach and almond feta and baked until light and flaky on the outside. They’re incredibly easy to make — just be sure to soak the almonds ahead of time — and can be served hot or cold with whatever sides you like.
8. Homemade Caramel Delites
Source: Homemade Caramel Delites
These Homemade Caramel Delites by Katherine Vaught are flavorful cookies layer shortbread, caramel-coated coconut, and vegan chocolate for a delicious homemade treat!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.