Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Black Bean, Cauliflower, and Sweet Potato Stew
Source: Black Bean, Cauliflower, and Sweet Potato Stew
This Black Bean, Cauliflower, and Sweet Potato Stew by Julie Zimmer is seasonal, hearty, and has a secret ingredient… that’s right, the base is mixed with beer. Simple, yummy, and perfect for a holiday party.
2. Garbanzo Bean Salad
Source: Garbanzo Bean Salad
This Garbanzo Bean Salad by Lena Novak is a wonderful and easy to make substitute for tuna salad. It is a great meal for lunch or dinner that is not only delicious, but also high in protein, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
3. Bami: Javanese Sweet Soy Noodles
Source: Bami: Javanese Sweet Soy Noodles
Bami is a classic dish in Indonesia and Suriname. It consists of bami, a type of Indonesian egg noodle, that’s stir-fried in garlic, onion, brown sugar, soy sauce, and chicken bouillon. This Bami: Javanese Sweet Soy Noodles by Kristen Genton uses vegan chicken bouillon and thin spaghetti stands in for egg noodles. It’s a simple, no-frills dish that will keep you full and that you can throw together on any given day.
4. Peanut Butter and Walnut Chocolate Bars
Source: Peanut Butter and Walnut Chocolate Bars
Super easy, delicious walnut chocolate nut bars that are vegan, gluten free and packed with healthy fats and protein! This Peanut Butter and Walnut Chocolate Bars by Vicky Coates is the perfect afternoon pick me up that’ll keep you happy all week!
5. Best Black Bean Spaghetti Bolognese
Source: Best Black Bean Spaghetti Bolognese
My go-to plant-based spaghetti Bolognese is built from the authentic Italian recipe, but this Best Black Bean Spaghetti Bolognese by Andrea Soranidis swaps the meat with convenient and protein-rich black beans for a hearty, satisfying meal. Whether you need to impress a date or your family, this vegan take on classic Bolognese is sure to wow your table companions. Reprinted with permission from The Vegan Bean Cookbook by Andrea Soranidis, Page Street Publishing Co. 2021. Photo credit: Andrea Soranidis
6. Sweet Pineapple Tempeh Stir Fry
Source: Sweet Pineapple Tempeh Stir Fry
This Sweet Pineapple Tempeh Stir Fry by Tara Binder is a delicious, healthy plant based sweet and sour like vegetable pineapple tempeh stir fry.
7. Crispy French Fries
Source: Crispy French Fries
Incredibly crispy, tasty baked french fries can be made without frying! However, getting crispy french fries from the oven takes a little bit more than coating the fries with a bit of oil. TheseCrispy French Fries by Mireille Aikman are baked in the oven with cornstarch, steam, and oil. A great side dish. Seasoned with French Fry seasoning.
8. Cinnamon Crunch Granola
Source: Cinnamon Crunch Granola
You are searching for a sugar- and oil-free granola recipe that does not have an overwhelming list of ingredients? Then stop right there! This Cinnamon Crunch Granola by Melanie Jacobs is much better (and healthier) than all those boxed varieties from the store.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.