Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Source: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
These Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Petra Vogel will make your home smells amazing! No need for candles or air fresheners when you have something delicious and autumnal to bake. And don’t worry, they taste just as amazing as they smell. The sweet cinnamon and pumpkin flavors are fantastic.
2. Tabeekh Sabanekh
Source: Tabeekh Sabanekh
Growing up, my mother would do her best to make dishes that were wholesome for our family. One of the ways that she would make us eat your greens was by putting spinach in plenty of our foods. Like most children, my brothers and I weren’t fans of spinach, let alone this Tabeekh Sabanekh by Heifa Odeh. However, as we grew, we appreciated this iron-dense meal more and more, and now I make it when I am feeling under the weather to give me a little boost. Credit: Reprinted with permission from Dine in Palestine by Heifa Odeh. Page Street Publishing Co. 2022. Photo credit: Doaa Elkady.
3. Orange ‘Chicken’ With Mixed Vegetables and Brown Rice
Source: Orange ‘Chicken’ With Mixed Vegetables and Brown Rice
This Orange ‘Chicken’ With Mixed Vegetables and Brown Rice by Rhea Parsons for orange soy curls is sweet, spicy, sticky, and delicious. Served with a side of brown rice and variety of sautéed vegetables, it’s a meal that’ll keep you full and satisfied. It’s sure to be declared a household favorite, so you know you’ll be making it again and again.
4. Beer Chili
Source: Beer Chili
There’s nothing better than enjoying food that brings back great memories as all food should! This Beer Chili by Ashley Smyczek is one of those foods!
5. Grain-Free Coconut Hemp Seed Granola
Source: Grain-Free Coconut Hemp Seed Granola
This nut-free, gluten-free, and grain-free Grain-Free Coconut Hemp Seed Granola by Mitra Shirmohammadi is a much healthier alternative to the store-bought sugar-loaded version. It’s lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup and includes a variety of nourishing seeds and coconut flakes. Feel free to play around with the ingredients and substitute with nuts if you wish.
6. Iced White Chocolate Caramel Macchiato
Source: Iced White Chocolate Caramel Macchiato
Make your morning cup of Jo a little extra somethin’ somethin’ today and try this decadent treat of a drink! So this is a great recipe for hot weather months but it’s still every bit as delicious during the colder ones. This Iced White Chocolate Caramel Macchiato by Tori Cooper actually a great thing to brighten up a dreary morning or have as an afternoon pick-me-up on a hard day. Come on, you deserve something delicious to drink!
7. Simple Salted Caramel Latte
Source: Simple Salted Caramel Latte
A Simple Salted Caramel Latte by Caroline Doucet that’s made in the blender. This vegan latte is sweetened with dates and made creamy with cashews. It’s a nutritious and delicious cozy fall drink.
8. Twice Baked Potatoes
Source: Twice Baked Potatoes
These Twice Baked Potatoes by Barbara Zackey are a great potato recipe you’ll want to save to share with dinner guests! Great all on their own or as a side you’ll be sure to impress.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.