Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Ginger and Molasses Cookies
Source: Ginger and Molasses Cookies
Warming, sweet, crunchy, chewy, and moreish, these Ginger and Molasses Cookies by Ed Tatton are a favorite of ours when the weather starts to turn in the autumn. I think it’s the delicious complex flavor that comes from the molasses—a syrup derived from brown sugar that is used in making rum. Excerpted from BReD by Edward Tatton and Natasha Tatton. Copyright © 2023 Edward Tatton and Natasha Tatton. Photography by Janis Nicolay. Published by Penguin, an imprint of Penguin Canada, a division of Penguin Random House Canada Limited. Reproduced by arrangement with the Publisher. All rights reserved.
2. Mushroom Rice Stuffed Peppers with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce
Source: Mushroom Rice Stuffed Peppers with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce
These Mushroom Rice Stuffed Peppers with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce by Teri Macovei make an utterly delicious savoury meal, perfectly suitable for a festive occasion or a simple, satisfying family meal. The additional chilled Tahini-Yogurt sauce and the tomato base are elevating the flavours of this fantastic plant-based dish.
3. Cheese Polenta with Pesto and Chickpeas
Source: Cheese Polenta with Pesto and Chickpeas
This Cheese Polenta with Pesto and Chickpeas by Shanika Graham-White is the perfect family dinner that’s vegan but full of flavor.
4. Gluten Free Brownies
Source: Gluten Free Brownies
These Gluten Free Brownies by Robin Browne are chewy, extra chocolatey, and vegan.
5. One-Pot Thai Cauliflower Curry
Source: One-Pot Thai Cauliflower Curry
This One-Pot Thai Cauliflower Curry by Katia Martin is super tasty, easy to make, and there is minimal clean up after too. You would think that a meal jam-packed with flavor like a curry would take a lot of time to make and clean up after. But not this one-pot wonder!
6. Mini Churro Twists
Source: Mini Churro Twists
These Mini Churro Twists by Best Friends make a perfect sweet treat!
7. Wild Rice and Tofu Dumplings With Spicy Glass Noodle Salad
Source: Wild Rice and Tofu Dumplings With Spicy Glass Noodle Salad
Making your own veggie and tofu dumplings from scratch is much easier than you think! These dumplings can be whipped up with minimal ingredients thanks to the simple and flexible recipe. Try out this Wild Rice and Tofu Dumplings With Spicy Glass Noodle Salad by Travis Piper!
8. Roasted Poblano Shiitake Fajitas with Gluten-Free Tortillas
Source: Roasted Poblano Shiitake Fajitas with Gluten-Free Tortillas
These Roasted Poblano Shiitake Fajitas with Gluten-Free Tortillas by Stephanie McKinnie are extremely flavorful and healthy. The roasted poblano adds a lovely smokiness while the shiitake mushrooms add substance to the overall dish. The tortillas are the heroes of this dish. They are corn and gluten-free yet they have the consistency of a combination of corn and flour tortillas.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.