Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Vegetable Pancit
Source: Vegetable Pancit
Pancit is a traditional Filipino dish made with rice noodles. While pancit dishes often feature meat, this Vegetable Pancit by Meatless Monday is a light and healthy take that’s a perfect fit for healthy eating resolutions.
2. Baked Egg Cups
Source: Baked Egg Cups
Start your day on a good note with these high protein, gluten-free, and vegan baked egg cups! Make a batch of these Baked Egg Cups by Mitch and Justine Chapman ahead of time for a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
3. Caramel Pecan Roll Overnight Oatmeal
Source: Caramel Pecan Roll Overnight Oatmeal
This Caramel Pecan Roll Overnight Oatmeal by Lauren Smith has a cinnamon-zucchini base with a sweet caramel topping, similar to what you would find at the top of a caramel pecan roll. It’s sweet and satisfying without being overly indulgent, so you can enjoy it in the morning without upsetting your stomach for the rest of the day (even if you have a sensitive gut.)
4. Creamy Mushroom Vegan Risotto
Source: Creamy Mushroom Vegan Risotto
This Creamy Mushroom Vegan Risotto by Hannah Sunderani brings all the umami flavour. It’s simple enough to make for a mid-week dinner, yet decadent enough for entertaining.
5. Rosemary Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Source: Rosemary Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Soft, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies with a healthy, fresh flavor. These Rosemary Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Barbara Zackey are gluten-free by using almond and oat flour. The perfect cookie recipe to save, you’ll want to use it over & over! It was created to achieve the perfect soft, chewy cookie with chocolate-filled bites wrapped in rosemary flavor.
6. Grilled Tomato Sauce
Source: Grilled Tomato Sauce
This Grilled Tomato Sauce by Dawn Hutchins is so versatile and can be used in a number of dishes. Grilling the tomatoes give the flavor a depth and deliciousness that you won’t forget!
7. Paella with Cashews and Olives
Source: Paella with Cashews and Olives
This Paella with Cashews and Olives by Alison Corey is fragrant and healthy. Made with arborio rice diced peppers, black olives, and cashews for crunch this is a special occasion meal that is simple enough to make on a weeknight! This version doesn’t require any fancy cooking techniques, unusual equipment, or numerous steps. It also doesn’t take a ton of time to make. It will be ready to serve in less than an hour.
8. Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
Source: Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
Yes, you can make gelatin-free marshmallows at home — and it’s easy! These Chocolate Covered Marshmallows by Inka Szot use agar agar, a type of sea vegetable, in place of the traditional gelatin. They’re spiced with saffron and cinnamon, then covered with chocolate but you can try different spices and coatings to find what you like best. These marshmallows are perfect for snacking, sundaes, or for stirring into a big mug of hot cocoa.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.